JBPHH Fitness Center
JBPHH Fitness Center is open to Active Duty only under the following conditions due to COVID-19 precautionary measures
Temporary Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Center will close at the following times for deep cleaning:
Mon - Fri: 9 to 10 a.m. and 2 to 3 p.m.
Sat/Sun: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Limited access: open to Active Duty Only; swap out patrons every hour
- No towel service, sports equip or accessory check out
- No locker room / shower access (toilets only)
- Bring your own towel and be dressed for workout
- Masks required for all patrons except when utilizing cardio equipment
- Basketball and Racquetball courts closed
- Limited Free Weights, reduced number of cardio pieces open to allow social distance.
- No Group Exercise, Personal Training or Massage services, saunas remain closed
- No command PT/FEP sessions
This facility features cutting edge technology that makes it one of the best fitness centers in the service. With energy-efficient lighting and recycled materials used to build parts at this facility, MWR hopes to perpetuate efforts for healthy living.
- 62,413 square feet
- Multi-station rig for functional exercise and weight lifting
- Large gymnasium
- Cardio area
- Two state-of-the-art classrooms
- Two large group exercise rooms
- Two (2) Indoor Basketball courts
- Two Glass Racquetball courts (Wallyball available)
- TRX S-Frame
- Indoor Volleyball court available
- State-of-the-art equipment-selectorized and free-weights available
- Full Dumbbell and Barbell selection
- Showers available, daily use lockers, and rental lockers available
- Olympic lifting areas, ample squat and Free weight machines
- NOFFS kits available
- Group Exercise classes
- Martial Arts Room
- Towel Service
- Personal training services
NEW Multi-station Rig
Brand new, state-of-the-art equipment for traditional weight lifting and functional training. Multiple exercise stations with 76 attachments to perform over 100 different exercises, including pull-ups, deadlifts, overhead presses, TRX, wall ball tosses, dips and rope climbing.
A complete full-body workout in one space, without the need to move from one end of the gym to another. The attachments can be easily added and removed, allowing everybody to use it for their specific exercise needs.
Anybody over 16 years can use this equipment. The fitness specialists and staff members can provide assistance as well as safety orientation upon request.
The weight room and the cardio area
Eligible for fitness center patrons ages 15+.
Learn safety and proper use of exercise equipment in this 30 minute orientation. To sign up or for more info, call 471-2019.