Barbers Point Golf Course
A message from MWR Management (Mar. 3, 2017):
To Our Valued Patrons at Barbers Point Golf Course, You Spoke, We Listened!
Daryl Cazinha will return to Barbers Point Golf Course to oversee the maintenance of the turf. He has great experience behind him and we are very confident he will make great improvements to the golf course. He will play an important role to improve the condition of the greens so that our valued patrons can have a great golf experience.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to good things ahead!
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
Don't forget to check out our pro shop for many sales throughout the year, especially on selected holidays!
This 18-hole championship golf course includes:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday - Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- PGA professionals on staff
- Rental equipment
- Golf lessons and clinics
- Tournament support
Interested in learning how to play golf? See what's available for you!
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
Special Offerings Only At Barbers Point
Monday - Thursday
1 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Play as many holes as possible (green fees) after 1 p.m. on most weekdays (not valid on weekends or for tournaments).
Green Fees for Early Twilight:
- E1-E5: $10
- E6-O3: $13
- O4-O10: $14
- DoD and Fed: $16
- Guests: $20
- Juniors: $7 / $10 (military or guest)
It's your special day! Come to play ar Barbers Point Golf Course on your birthday and get FREE green fee and cart fee. Call us early to book your tee time at 808-682-2098. Or you can email us at email@example.com
Weekend Twilight Special
Saturdays and Sundays after 3:30 p.m.
$10 per person (shared cart)
9 holes (nine holes only please)
This is a limited time offer and is subject to change. Call (808) 682-1911 for more info.
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 west, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guard house).
Fees & Charges (effective April 1, 2016):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1 - E5 - $14 ($120 for 10 Play/ $240 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6 - O3 - $22 ($200 for 10 Play/ $400 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4 - O10 - $24 ($220 for 10 Play/ $440 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians - $28 ($260 for 10 Play/ $520 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests - $37
- Guests and Government Contractors - $37
- Military Juniors (under age 18) - $10
- Junior Guests (under age 18) - $14
- 9-Hole Twilight- 50% discount
- Electric Cart Rental - $14**
- Push Cart Rental - $4
- Golf Clubs- $15
- Driving Range- $2 ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.