Barbers Point Golf Course
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
Don't forget to check out our pro shop for many sales throughout the year, especially on selected holidays!
This 18-hole championship golf course includes:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday - Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- PGA professionals on staff
- Rental equipment
- Golf lessons and clinics
- Tournament support
Interested in learning how to play golf? See what's available for you!
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
Please note, children must be 8 years or older and accompanied by an adult to be on the golf course.
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 West, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guardhouse).
Fees & Charges (effective January 17, 2023):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $18
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $31
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $33
- DoD Civilians/Service Connected Veterans with valid VA ID: $36
- Civilian Guests/Government Contractors: $46 (must be escorted by eligible patron)
- Family members of DoD civilian employees and Service Connected veterans are guests and must be escorted by an eligible patron.
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $18
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $22
- 9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
- 9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
- Electric Cart Rental: $15**
- Push Cart Rental: $4
- Golf Clubs: $15
- Driving Range: $4 small, $8 large ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.