Mamala Bay Golf Course
Mamala Bay is an 18-hole golf championship course with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and majestic Diamond Head. The course features a driving range, chipping and putting greens. The pro shop is loaded with a wide variety of golf accessories and rentals. Staff is on hand to give lessons to golfers of all levels. Golfers and non-golfers alike can enjoy breakfast, lunch and the stunning view at the open-air snack bar.
Please note, children must be 8 years or older and accompanied by an adult to be on the golf course.
This 18-hole championship golf course includes:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- PGA professionals on staff
- Rental equipment
- Golf lessons and clinics
- Tournament support
- Food and beverage operation
Fees & Charges (effective January 17, 2023):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $18
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $31
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $33
- DoD Civilians/Eligible Veterans: $36
- Civilian Guests: $46
- Guests/Government Contractors: $46
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $18
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $22
- 9-hole play before 2pm: 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
- 9-hole Twilight after 2pm: 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
- Electric Cart Rental: $15**]
- Push Cart Rental: $5
- Club Rental: $25
- Driving Range: $6 ***
Twilight Cart Fee: $10
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge of $2 per round is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.
To Book a Tee Time call: 449–2304 or 449-2305