Mamala Bay Golf Course
Mamala Bay is an 18-hole golf championship course with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and majestic Diamond Head. The course features a driving range, chipping and putting greens. The pro shop is loaded with a wide variety of golf accessories and rentals. Staff are on hand to give lessons to golfers of all levels. Golfers and non-golfers alike can enjoy breakfast, lunch and the stunning view at the open-air snack bar.
NOTE: effective August 16, 2017, the snack bar at Mamala Bay Golf Course will be closed for an indeterminate period due to needed repairs. During this time, the entire snack bar area will be inaccessible. The pro shop will be selling cold sandwiches, snacks and a limited selection of beverages while the snack bar is closed. We apologize for the inconvenience; call the pro shop at (808) 449-2304 for more information.
This 18-hole championship golf course includes:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- PGA professionals on staff
- Rental equipment
- Golf lessons and clinics
- Tournament support
- Food and beverage operation
Interested in learning how to play golf? See what's available for you!
- Free clinics (every 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month at 2 p.m.)
- Demo Days
- Lessons by PGA and teacher professionals
Fees & Charges:
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1 - E5 - $16 ($120 for 10 Play/ $240 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6 - O3 - $24 ($200 for 10 Play/ $400 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4 - O10 - $26 ($220 for 10 Play/ $440 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians - $31 ($260 for 10 Play/ $520 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests - $40
- Guests/Government Contractors - $40
- Military Juniors (under age 18) - $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18) - $16
- 9 Hole Twilight - 50% discount
- Electric Cart Rental - $14**
- Push Cart Rental - $5
- Club Rental - $25
- Driving Range - $2 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge of $2 per round is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.
Mamala Bay Golf Membership
How much golf can you play in 90 days? Head over to Mamala Bay Golf Course and sign up for the Mamala Bay Discount Program and save BIG on the greens!
If you're a E6-O3, pay an initial fee of $100, then every round you play costs only $8! A savings of $65!
E1-E5: $60 (each round will cost $5)
E6-O3: $100 (each round will cost $8)
O4-O10: $140 (each round will cost $8)
DoD/Fed: $175 (each round will cost $10)
NEW TEE TIME POLICY
|Monday- Friday Tee Times|
|Priority One - Four||
Call two weeks in advance
Saturday & Sunday/Federal Holiday Tee Times
| Priority One
(Active Duty Air Force)
10 days in advance.
Call Wed for next Saturday tee time, & Thur for next Sunday tee time.
| Priority Two
(All other Active Duty Members)
9 days in advance.
Call Thur for next Saturday tee time, & Fri for next Sunday tee time.
8 days in advance.
Call Fri for next Saturday tee time, & Sat for next Sunday tee time.
| Priority Four
(DoD, Federal and other eligible patrons)
7 days in advance.
Call Saturday for Saturday & Sunday tee times.
To Book a Tee Time call: 449–2304 or 449-2305