Ke'alohi Golf Course
NOTICE: Playing rules and eligibility may be adjusted in accordance with base regulations regarding COVID-19. Please call the pro shop for the most current updates.
This beautifully lit, par-3 golf course is the only military course in Hawaii that lets you play at night. "Pitch and putt" the night away!
This 9-hole golf course includes:
Practice facilities - practice chipping green and putting green
Fully-stocked pro shop
Rental equipment - clubs and pull carts available
La Familia Restaurant
10th Puka Lounge
- Only military golf course in Hawai lighted for night play
- Able to support command functions up to 72 players
- Weekly special: Play 9 holes of golf and get your second round at half price! Monday - Friday all day.
Special Offering Only At Ke'alohi Par 3 Golf Course
Try out this new game at Ke'alohi Golf Course! $6 per person, $2 to rent a ball, or bring your own ball for free. It's just like golf, but you kick the balls into the holes instead of using a club. This is a 9-hole game.
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1 - E5 - $6
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6 - O3 - $9
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4 - O10 - $10
- DoD Civilians - $11
Other Federal Government Civilians - $12 Guests- $12
- Juniors (under age 18) - $6 ($100 for 20 Round Play Card)
- Push Carts - $3
- Riding Carts - $6 per rider
Club Rentals - $5suspended until further notice