Navy-Marine Golf Course
Navy-Marine Golf Course is Closed due to COVID-19 precautionary measures
Located less than one mile from Pearl Harbor, this course is rated among the military's top ten courses in the world! Across Nimitz Highway from the Honolulu Airport and just 25 minutes from Waikiki. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
This popular, centrally-located golf course has a well-maintained layout with recently renovated greens, tees and bunkers. It also has water features on three holes as well as many mature trees.
Don't forget to check out our pro shop for many sales throughout the year, especially on selected holidays!
This 18-hole championship golf course includes:
- Driving range (night lighted) and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- PGA professionals on staff
- Rental equipment
- Golf lessons and clinics
- Tournament support
- 604 Express (snack bar)
- Mangiamo by 604 (restaurant)
Interested in learning how to play golf? See what's available for you!
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
Fees & Charges (effective April 1, 2016):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1 - E5- $16 ($120 for 10 Play/ $240 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6 - O3- $24 (200 for 10 Play/ $400 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4 - O10- $26 ($220 for 10 Play/ $440 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians- $31 ($260 for 10 Play/ $520 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests- $42
- Guests/Government Contractors- $42
- Military Juniors (under age 18)- $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18)- $16
- 9 Hole Twilight- 50% Discount
- Electric Cart Rental- $14**
- Push Cart Rental- $5
- Golf Club Rental- $25
- Driving Range- $3 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees (Note: Twilight golf at NMGC is for 9 holes only)
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge of $2 per round is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.