Multiple-award-winner Hunter Hayes is a singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist with three No. 1 singles already under his belt (the multi-platinum smash “Wanted,” double-platinum “I Want Crazy” and platinum-selling “Somebody’s Heartbreak) and in July, released a new single called “Rescue”.
In addition to his five GRAMMY nominations, he has tallied over 40 award nominations and wins including the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Male Country Artist in 2015 and the CMA Awards’ coveted New Artist of The Year trophy in 2012.
FREE HUNTER HAYES CONCERT
Presented by Navy Entertainment
TUESDAY, OCT 17
5:30PM – Hawaiian Hoedown Pre-party
7:30PM – CONCERT begins
Hawaiian Hoedown Pre-party includes Live Blue Grass Music, Country Line dancing lessons, Contests galore and Corral games.
Participate in one of the following contests and have a chance to win access to the Country Club Lounge and meet Hunter Hayes:
• Pie Baking (Make a pie and bring it to the event by 6:30pm for judging)
• Arm Wrestling
• Cow Milking
• Corn on the Cob eating
• Watermelon eating
• Penny in the Pine
• Barnyard Olympics (teams of 2)
Corral games to play until the concert begins… washer games, corn hole, roping, water pong, frisbees and footballs
MWR food and beverage sales will be available for purchase. ATMs available.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Open to DoD ID Cardholders and their sponsored guests.
Authorized items include water bottles and hydroflasks with water, small clutches, blankets & folding chairs. All items are subject to search. For safety reasons, outside food and beverages (with the exception of water), backpacks and purses (other than small clutches), BBQs, tents, animals, glass or coolers are NOT AUTHORIZED. Gate will have 100% ID check. All cardholders and their guests must carry a government issued ID. Allow time for security checks at event entrances. Schedule of events is subject to change without notice. No official endorsement intended.
SAFETY AND SECURITY INFORMATION
For safety and security of our patrons and to expedite entry into the event, please follow the guidelines listed below
The following items are NOT PERMITTED:
• No professional cameras/video recorders or recording (except small personal cameras and cell phones)
• Purses larger than a clutch bag, see below for dimensions in permitted items
• Glass, Coolers, Food and beverages (with the exception of water)
• All bags to include backpacks, briefcases, fanny packs and cinch bags
• Umbrellas or luggage of any kind
• Weapons (of any kind) and blades
• Pets and animals with the exception of a service animal
• Tents, sun shades and any chairs taller than 32” high.
• Cell Phone
• Stroller for infants and/or children in attendance and a bag or backpack with diapers, infant bottles with formula; infant and toddler food
• Hand-carried: Ponchos, Hat, Sunscreen, Jackets, Blankets, folding chairs not to exceed 32” in height (Please leave the bag that you carry your chair in, outside of the event)
• Clutch purse or clutch bag with or without a handle or strap, 5” height x 7” wide x 1” deep
• Items can be carried in a clear, disposable Ziploc type bag, no larger than quart size (7” x 8”)
ALL PERSONNEL AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH