The world-renowned basketball team has been entertaining millions of people for 90 years in over 120 countries. Audiences of all ages will enjoy the antics and athletic prowess of these goodwill ambassadors.
FREE HARLEM GLOBETROTTER SHOW
presented by NAVY ENTERTAINMENT
MONDAY, OCT. 16
6:30 pm at BLOCH ARENA
4:30 pm - Gates open for ticket holders
6:15 pm - Open seating begins for non-ticket holders, if available
6:30 pm - Show begins
THIS SHOW WILL BE FILMED FOR TELEVISION. SHOW IS EXPECTED TO RUN APPROXIMATELY 2 - 2.5 HOURS
Ticket distribution begins on Wednesday, Oct. 4 at the Fleet Store and Wahiawa Annex ITT offices, while supplies last. All tickets are for GENERAL SEATING.
Fleet Store ITT (808-473-0792)
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun & Holidays: Closed
Wahiawa ITT (808-564-4445 or 808-564-4446)
Mon, Wed and Fri: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun and Holidays
Ticket Terms and Conditions
• Limit of 6 tickets per DoD ID Cardholder (ID cardholder must be 18 years or older)
• Each ticket provides access to one seat (ticket holder must be seated by 6:10pm or seat may be given away)
• Ticket acceptance must be made in person – phone orders will not be taken
• Distribution is on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets – no replacement will be provided
• As tickets are complementary, seat location request will not be taken – all seats are GENERAL SEATING TICKETS
• If seats are available at 6:10pm, non-ticket holders may be offered seating until filled
MWR food and beverage sales will be available for purchase. No ATMs available, CASH only
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Open to DoD ID Cardholders & their sponsored guests. Authorized items include water bottles & hydroflasks with water and small clutches. All items are subject to search. For safety reasons, outside food & beverages (with the exception of water), backpacks & purses (other than small clutches), BBQs, tents, animals, glass & coolers are NOT AUTHORIZED. Gate will have 100% ID check. All cardholders and their guests must carry a government issued ID. Allow time for security checks at event entrances. Schedule of events are subject to change without notice.