Hickam Historical Tour
Every Friday *Note this event listing is for the next avialble tour.
9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Relive and honor the brave history of Hickam Field on an emotional & exclusive narrated tour. Visit the original buildings, scarred with bullet holes that remind us of a time never to be forgotten. Known as the Garden City, you will also appreciate the unique botanical and architectural landscape of this Pacific treasure. You will come away with a renewed understanding of the significant role Hickam played in WWII, its people and the importance of preserving its legacy with a determined resolve. *A tour guide trained by Jessie Higa, may guide the tour.
- Includes lunch. Make lunch choice at time of booking.
- No large strollers or carriers allowed; umbrella-type strollers OK.
- All information is subject to change without notice.
- All passengers must have valid photo DoD/military ID.
- Passengers without a military ID may be sponsored with prior approval by the Hickam ITT Office.
Call any ITT for details and pricing:
Fleet Store: 473-0792
Barbers Pt.: 682-2019
Wahiawa Annex: 564-4445/4446