Wahiawa Annex Block Party "Olympics"
UPDATE: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER THE BLOCK PARTY IS MOVING TO THE FITNESS CENTER. BUT YES, THE BLOCK PARTY OLYMPICS IS STILL ON!
Put your teams together and get ready to compete for fun and bragging rights!
In celebration of the recent Winter Olympics, MWR is putting on a fun, quirky version of its own, with silly, but challenging events that your team will have to best others in order to earn the title of Team Pentathlon Champion.
- Teams sign up at the event and must have a minimum of 2 members, maximum of 5.
- Each team member must participate in at least one event for team to be eligible to win.
- Pentathlon will consist of 5 events: Shot Put, Javelin Throw, Soccer Shoot Out, Olympic Ball Toss and a "Mini-athlon"
- Points will be awarded depending where your teammate places in each competition.
- Team with the most points at the end will be declared Wahiawa's Olympic Champion
HINT: bonus points will be awarded if judges deem your "team uniform" is worthy, so plan ahead!
Teams will also construct their "team flag" at the event, using materials provided by MWR.
If you're not part of a team, don't despair! MWR will have other fun games and contests going on.
Games like: Junk in the Trunk, Balloon Crab Walk and more
Contests include: Cheetos Toss, Racket Water Balloon, Stick Walk & Hula Hoops
PLUS: Enjoy free Food, Music and Crafts