All of our Policies are available by clicking the link below.
- Authorized Patronage
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Price Matching
Your Navy Exchange is committed to helping your family and community. A/OK is our way to supporting students by rewarding hard work and good grades.
- You must be a dependent child of an active duty member, reservist or military retiree (including those employed by or whose spouse is employed by the Navy Exchange Service Command).
- Any full-time student (first grade through high school) is eligible as long as they have a current report card.
- Student must maintain a minimum of a "B" average or equivalent, as determined by the school system.
Benefits of the Program
- All qualified students will participate in a quarterly drawing for monetary awards of: (1)$2,500; (1)$1,500; (1)$1,000; (1)$500 totalling $5,500 per quarter.
- Each student receives a coupon card from your Navy Exchange good for discounts on selected merchandise.
How to Enter
- Bring in your school report card with a "B" or equivalent grade average for the grading period.
- Complete an entry form at your nearest Navy Exchange
- The NEX associate will verify the minimum qualification, validate the entry form and return report card, A/OK ID card and discount card to student.
Your NEX still provides you the convenience of a layaway plan, which allows you to place merchandise on layaway for a specific period of time.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price plus a non-refundable layaway fee is required. Layaway cancellations will incur an additional charge of $5.
- Clothing, Accessories and Shoes - Up to 90 days with equal payments required 15 days apart.
- General Merchandise - Up to 90 days with equal payments required 15 days apart.
- Jewelry and Watches - Minimum $500 single item retail price; up to 180 days with equal payments required 15 days apart.
- Computers, tablets, IPads, monitors, digital cameras, peripheral computer equipment, software, video games and clearance items are not permitted on layaway
See store or call customer service at (808) 423-3333 for more details.
Foreign Currency Exchange
- $5 flat rate fee, per Currency type
- We purchase Foreign Currency from: Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, EURO, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Scotland, Sweden, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand. and United Kingdom
NEX Shuttle Bus
- FREE Shuttle Service from JBPHH to The Mall at Pearl Harbor.
- Shuttle service begins at 1000. Last shuttle to Hickam Side departs the Mall at 2000. Last shuttle to Pearl Harbor Side departs at 2115.
- For more information call (808)423-3330
- Change your loose coins to Cash! Located in front of the Aloha Center.
- 10.9% fee per dollar.
Lost & Found
All Lost & Found are turned in to the Aloha Center. To check for a missing item, call (808) 423-3274.
For items lost at the Commissary, please call DeCA Customer Service at (808) 471-8402.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Please complete our online survey by clicking on the link below:
*Must create a profile before accessing the Customer Survey.